Need help on simple code tweaking for your vanilla forum?

Hi,

if you dont know any programming skills and need to fix simple things on your vanilla. let me help you fix it.

Please drop me a message first so we can analyze the complexity your request before selecting/purchasing an item below.

Coding Service

NOTE:
1. payment is needed to proceed with the agreed task.
2. payment made is non-refundable

Related entries

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

10 comments

1. Hung Le says:

Hello there

I followed a link from your Adsense Plugin on Vanilla Forums here and notice that you offer tweaking Vanilla Forums as a service and I would like you to look at and see if you can help me do that.

Please let me know so we can discuss this in detail.

Thanks

2. admin says:

I’ve sent an email :) Thanks.

3. admin says:

check out the adsense Between thread pro

this might be the one you are looking for.

4. Nitzan says:

Hi,

Please send me your email. I want to develop a small (I think its small) plugin for vanilla forum.

Thanks,
    Nitzan

5. Bruno says:

Dear Friend, I just bought a plugin (Order 2G243760X16743256), thanks for your work.
    Now I wonder if you can edit this plugin because I need to apply it to one category and not the entire board. http://vanillaforums.org/addon/829/postapproval
    Or even write a new plugin. I installed the latest version of Vanilla.
    Bruno from Italy

6. konpaevents says:

HI, i would like to know is there away i can show my recent forum post into my front or main web page..

Like the 5 most recent post. When visitors click on the links they can go to the forum to read the post.

Away to drive more traffic to my forum..

Thanks

7. Admin says:

Hi konpaevents,

i’ve done this plugin last week. might publish this tonight. but my rescentpost plugin is located in the sidepanel.

8. coolstuff says:

Thanks for helping me out, VALUE for the money!! God bless you more.