TopPosters-PRO Plugin for VanillaForums 2.0.18

Hi guys,

You can get the TopPosters-PRO plugin for your Vanilla Forums 2.0.18.x here.

Screen Shot 2014-04-18 at 11.34.06 pm

New features/ enhancements and bug fixing will be provided in the PRO version, while the old version 1.4 will be discontinued.

Grab the plugin for only $6, download link will be provided instantly after the payment is settled.

If you were not brought to the download page after payment, kindly check your email, I’ve emailed a download link too.

New Features:
1. Displays User’s Photo of Top Posters
2. Top Posters for the Week added!
3. Enable and disable feature 1 & 2 in you Dashboard Admin

See it in action here => www.pinoyau.info

Admin screenshot

===================================================
Update:
Version 1.5.1 release
- bug fix for Top Poster for “this week” – excluded users is not working.

Related entries

Digg it StumbleUpon del.icio.us Google Yahoo! reddit

20 comments

1. alexrivera says:

Is it possible to change the top poster of the week to top poster of the month?

2. admin says:

Hi Alex,

Yes you can change of the sql logic — instead of getting the YEARWEEK — get the YEAR and MONTH in order to get the current topposter of the month.

3. admin says:

you gave me an idea, don’t worry i will be releasing a new version with the last month’s top poster, and will try to add a trophy system that will be displayed in the user’s profile. like kinda having a badge and reputation system.

4. Jim Bob says:

Adding a trophy system is something I WILL DEFINITELY BUY. Please make this happen soon. This system needs to be on Vanilla asap.

5. atomiku says:

Nice plugin, thanks. I’m learning from the free version of the plugin to create a ‘Top Threads’ plugin for Vanilla. Cheers!

6. Bucket says:

Hey guys,

does this plugin fall in line under whatever theme is currently in use. Ie. will it take on the colors of the current theme?

thanks,

• admin says:

you may want to try the FREE version first @ vanillaforums.org .i believe the CSS styling is the same with the FREE version.

7. lessirey says:

How do you hide it from non members ? :)

• admin says:

you can apply the same logic that i gave you on the BrowseMember Plugin

this time modify class.toppostersmodule.php , then go to the line that says

public function ToString() {

then add this line

if(!$Session->IsValid()){ return; }

TO

public function ToString() {
      $String = '';
      $Session = Gdn::Session();
      if(!$Session->IsValid()){ return; } //< ===here

I would grateful if you could drop me a little token here but not to worry its not compulsary :) Thanks

8. Hey. I’m trying to activate TopPosters Pro on my forum, but it keeps Bonking. Any ideas why?

9. Solomon says:

I just bought the plugin, but there are some display problems on my website. And the integration doesn’t show after the medals. Please send me e-mail and help me. Thanks

10. Hayden says:

Compatible with 2.1? I’ll pay $20 for FULLY 2.1 compatible version

11. I just purchased the pro version and the medals badges are not showing up. I can see the users profile pictures but no medal. please help with this issue.

12. FtpIt says:

hello
    We want to use your plugin.let me know if you are available for custom work